Using the Wiki
A few basic instructions for how to use the Yocto wiki.
Creating a Page
Before creating a new page, you should first make sure that a page on your topic does not already exist:
- In the search box in the upper right corner, enter your topic.
- If the exact topic exists, the page will open.
- If there are related pages, you will get a search results page. Check if your topic is in the results.
- If your topic does not exist, choose create this page.
How to edit a page
If you'd like to change a page.
- Make sure that you are logged in.
- Click the Edit link.
- Enter your changes in the box.
- In the Summary box, enter a short explanation of what you did.
- Click Show preview if you want to check your changes.
- Click Save page.
The Yocto Project wiki uses MediaWiki formatting (the same as used on Wikipedia, for example). For simple formatting, use the buttons above the edit box. For more information see: