Test Report for Yocto 1.1 20110624 build
This page is to hold Weekly Test Report for Yocto 1.1.
Yocto 1.1 20110624 Weekly Test Report
pdf format test report could be found @ File:Weekly test report for Yocto1.1 20110624.pdf
This is the weekly test report for Yocto 1.1 20110624 build. There are six new bugs found in this testing. Both sato and sato-sdk for Qemux86 and Qemux84-64 were build successfully on autobuilder, and all mete-intel BSPs are validated too. Mkswap failed when installation on emenlow/blacksand/crownbay. X server failed to start up on Crownbay-emgd. Qemuppc lsb-sdk rootfs image and qemumips lsb-sdk image build failed on autobuilder in nightly build. And mmci-omap-hs failed when boot up with current build. Rpm/zypper install/remove consume disk space issue still exist in this build. No icons shown on X desktop with Qemux86-64 sato and sato-sdk. After upgrade the BIOS/firmware, standby issue on Blacksand not reappear. For bug fixing, autobuilder build issues about lsb/sato-sdk/toolchain images are fixed.
- You can check the detailed test result in attachment for each target.
- The failed/blocked case number is listed with failed cases’ bug number.
Poky Commit: a1f79a7896b6411669b3ccada6204d2695e80fc5
Meta Branch: master
Meta Commit: 50661bf038a34702f3aa139c3ea0d67fbb0ce5db
Verified Fixed Bugs:
1. Bug 1183 - sstate_task_postfunc fail for manifest-qemux86-qt4-x11-free.deploy-rpm
2. Bug 1184 - ghostscript checksum fail on autobuilder
3. Bug 1185 - gcc-cross-canadian do_configure fail on autobuilder for qemuarm/mips/ppc