Nodejs Workflow Improvements
Typical workflow involves tinkering with npm on the target and then locking down once app is working.
Proposals and Opens
- Comprehend Node.js LTS and decide what version we support
- Move nodejs into openemebdded core?
- Should we create a node.js category in Bugzilla ?
- Create image for node development (core-image-nodejs) with node and npm (and what else?)
- Once project is working on target, how do we package it. devtool cleverness that sucks files from target?
- Extend devtool to handle multiple layers to help structure complex projects
Tasks in Bugzilla
See Project Management bug #10653 that has all current Node.js tasks/bugs as dependencies.